Book online Picture gallery
Hotel type :
Botanical Park, families, couples, seminars, culture, gastronomy, mountain biking, hiking, outdoor activities, Fiat 500 Cabriolet, close to the Brissago Islands
Hotel facilities :
82 rooms all with balcony and lake view, free WLAN, online newspaper, parking, Tesla and electric vehicle charging station, restaurant-pizzeria with panorama terrace with regional products, seminar up to 80 people and banquets up to 100 people.
Brissago is framed by mountains and Lake Maggiore and offers mediterranean temperatures from spring to autumn. Explore the maritime flora, walking through winding lanes, relax by the lake or visit the nearby Brissago Islands. Our hotel is the ideal starting point for every experience. Whether you travel alone, as a couple, with friends or family, we will make your holiday something special.
The Parkhotel Brenscino is a hotel of the Swiss Travel Fund (Reka) Cooperative.
With us you will find a true paradise on earth.
Explore the eclectic flora in our enchanting park of 38,000 m2. Passion flowers, ginkgos, olive trees or the 150-year-old Araucaria, which stands proudly in front of our panoramic terrace. This is how the southern vegetation presents itself from its best side. Chief gardener Martin Russenberger, who has led the garden to its present splendor in the last 30 years, tells you a story for almost every plant. Every Friday there is a guided tour through the park with the garden specialist.
- A jungle of peace and relaxation to recharge your batteries
- Biotope with water lilies and marsh irises
- Fern corner with tree fern
- "Witches garden" with medicinal plants, dye plants and herbs
- 100-year-old Davidia (handkerchief tree)
- Various oaks including a 40-year-old cork oak
- Zigzag shrub from Australia
- Feijoa (Brazilian guava)
- Indian banana tree
- Kiwi and grapefruit trees
- Tree nut and chestnuts trees
- Mini golf in the park
- Heated outdoor pool in the middle of the park with views across Lake Maggiore to Italy.