The cute Hotel B&B is located in the old picturesque center of Gordevio in the Maggia Valley and 10 minutes away from Locarno and Ascona. Casa Ambica is situated in calm and sunny surroundings and captivates through its unique grace and delightful ambiance. The romantic garden with granite tables and deck chairs is an oasis of peace and recreation. Let yourself be seduced by the charm and magic of the stylishly renovated patrician house. An ecological and sustainable managed bed and breakfast.
In our small and lovingly run organic hotel you can enjoy our natural garden with 2 wonderful camellias (flowering early spring), historic roses, the scent of lavender and jasmine and many perennials that form a pasture for bees and butterflies.
- Fountain made of stones from the Maggia Valley with kois and nymphs created by the stone sculptor Fausto Pozzi especially for the garden of Casa Ambica
- The water flows in a special rhythm through the engraved Worte – Pax – Gaudium - Amor
- Design lounge chairs "The cantilever chair designed by the trained locksmith Battista Giudici in 1930 and his brother Gino for the Locarno Lido has long been one of the classics under the couches. This Swiss tubular steel furniture of the first hour impresses with its simplicity, lightness and functionality "
- Nearly 100 year old wisteria provide ample shade
- The garden is nestled in the middle of the old village of Gordevio overlooking the historic stone roofs and Rusticis
- Stone terrace overlooking the valley, the mountains and the stone roofs
- Around the garden, directly adjacent in the chestnut woods there are historic stone paths "i sentieri di pietra"